Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank You!!

I wanted to say a huge THANKS to everyone who covered the most recent PaperMonster x Abztract "True Identity" print. I am extremely grateful for all of the help from Juxtapoz.com, Vandalog, MyModernMet, Freshnerd, Hooked-blog, Grab Magazine, SpankyStokes, PosterDistrict, Drymounted, Leased Ferrari, Curated Mag, SensesLost, Hypemuch, PostersAndPrintsBlog, Cylones Magazine, The Blot Says, OMGPosters, FlightPattern, World Graffiti, CultureShoq and many more. If you love art, music, toys, clothing, and everything in between you have to check out the sites listed above. For more info on the PaperMonster Print Visit (HERE)



**If you have written about the print and I have not added you to my links sections (on the right) feel free to contact me at v@papermonster.org and I can add your link**
Thanks again
PaperMonster

No comments: