Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday PaperMonster!!

PaperMonster is officially the big 25!! What better way to celebrate than share some new photos of what I have been cooking up in the studio. With the weather getting warmer on the east coast I have been putting the final touches on a bunch of new paintings and evolving past stencils. You can catch a quick snapshot of what I mean below. Stay posted because this spring/summer is looking to be one of the most exciting seasons EVER!!
Enjoy
PaperMonster
Guess who got a new camera for his Birthday? ME!!
I have been cutting a bunch of these tiny beautiful flowers for many of the new paintings experimenting with different types of papers and effects.
I ran into this gem of paper while creating the collage work for a new piece.
Hulk Hogan vs IronMan? Who would win?
Enjoy
PaperMonster

No comments: