Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PaperMonster Print: True Identity

I am riding a massive wave of excitement as I have just been accepted into a PhD program for a doctorate degree in Biology!! On top of that news the latest PaperMonster print is out and it is beautiful. I could have not asked for anything more perfect. Below you can catch some photos of me signing the latest PaperMonster print as well as some new detail shots. I am extremely greatful and humbled to be doing two things that I love:Science and Art!! Thanks to everyone for all for all fo the support. Here is all of the info on the print:
Pricing: $45 (plus shipping)
Edition Size: 50
5-Color Screen Print
100lb archival paper
Size: 18″ x 24″
Purchase your PaperMonster Print over at http://www.abztract.com/order/
under the Prints>PaperMonster section!
Huge Thanks to Abztract and Shai for all of the help!
Click on images to view larger.
For more print photos visit:
http://birdgunblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/papermonster-sign-sealed-and-soon-to-be.html

Thank you!!
Paper Monster

No comments: