Monday, August 24, 2009

Gallery Guide: Metropolis Gallery Sept 4 Rob Sato and Joseph To Curated by David Choe

Metropolis Gallery (HERE) is setting up to have a wonderful show opening September 4th curated by David Choe (HERE) featuring works from Rob Sato (HERE) and Joe To (HERE). Metropolis is an awesome spot that brings together both a retail store and art gallery in one seamless concept/space. I had one of my first solo shows at Metropolis in late 2008 I could not believe the huge crowd that came by. I am sure this opening will also be huge. Metropolis Gallery can be found all over the new September issue of Juxtapoz Magazine alongside the Rob Sato and Joe To interview by David Choe. Catch some images below. This is my first of the many upcoming gallery guide post that I will be conducting to showcase some of my favorite upcoming art events and spaces that work extremely hard to put on some of the most beautiful shows.
Juxtapoz Issue # 104 September 2009 featuring Rob Sato and Joe To Interview by David Choe



Rob Sato



Joe To


Click on flyer to view larger.

PaperMonster

No comments: