Monday, July 13, 2009

NYC: PaperMonster Give and Take Project

I am very excited to show some new images from my "Give and Take" Project. The city is full of treasures, texture and communication. The new pieces for the project attempt to capture the decay of colors and textures of the street and give them new life. It is great to explore new locations around the city and visit some classic spots that are sure to never disappoint, such as the Candle Building on Wooster Street. I think the project is going in the right direction and I can't wait to see what direction it takes me in. Enjoy the images below and feel free to send me your thoughts at v@papermonster.org





Not sure of the name of the street artist who placed the bowl of cherries but together, along with the glare from the trees this picture turned out great.
Enjoy
Paper Monster

1 comment:

mclabo said...

have a peek at this web-site Ysl replica try this out good quality replica bags best site aaa replica bags