Monday, July 27, 2009

INTERVIEW:: PaperMonster @ Art Nouveau Magazine

I recently sat down with Art Nouveau Magazine (HERE) for an interview about my art, my blog, the "Give and Take" project, my influences and stencil art in general. It was a wonderful interview with very interesting questions such as what the role does the internet play in the lives of current artists, the importance of color in my work, and what is my ultimate goal as an artist?
For More on Art Nouveau Mag and the PaperMonster interview visit:
http://www.an-mag.com/

PaperMonster Interview:
http://artnouveaumagazine.com/blog3/2009/07/20/paper-trail/

Info Via Art Nouveau Magazine:
ANM: You blog extensively, how important is blogging to building a fan base?
PM: My blog in all honesty is my life. It helps me share my work, share what I love, and get feedback on what I am doing. I think that not just blogs but the internet as a whole has really opened up the doors for a lot of opportunity to where if you are interested in art or a specific show you can see it all before an event opens to the public at times. My blog and any other social networking site serve one major role. I control myself...... Fore More Visit (HERE)

Enjoy
PaperMonster

No comments: