Monday, May 17, 2010

July 2nd Solo Show: PaperMonster Ate That Little Boy @VMGallery Philadelphia, PA

I have never been so excited to share news in my life. I will be having my solo show "PaperMonster Ate That Little Boy" this summer opening July 2nd at Vincent Michael Gallery (HERE) in Philadelphia, PA. My heart is racing just writing about the entire show. The gallery is located in a beautiful art square which is accessible with parking and easy to get to in Philly (HERE.) The show opens July 2nd from 6-9pm and I will be having an artists talk on July 24th from 2-4pm. You can view a quick taste of some of the pieces that will be in the show as well as a nice preview video of "PaperMonster Ate That Little Boy." For more information on my solo show check below or click on the show flyer at the bottom of the post:

PaperMonster Solo Show
"PaperMonster Ate That Little Boy"
Vincent Michael Gallery
1050 N. Hancock Street Suite 63
Philadelohia, PA 19123
http://vincentmichael.com/
1-877-291-11387 info@vincentmichael.com

Opening Reception: Friday, July 2nd 6-9 PM
Artist Talk: Saturday July 24th 2-4Pm
Show available from: July 2nd- July 31st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdwI7b7bovQ

Stay Posted For More Information
Battle-Hardened Detail
Click on Image to View Larger
"Battle Hardened"
"Nothing Personal"
"Caught In The Storm"
Show Card: Click to view show information/details
Enjoy
Paper Monster

1 comment:

meowmeow said...

i completely love battle-hardened :) thanks for bringing such a wonderful visual to my eyes.