Thursday, September 17, 2009

FREE: Watch BombIt: The Movie Online

I just got word that you can watch BombIt: The Movie for FREE online over at Babelgum (HERE). It is a fantastic movie covering street art, graffiti, stencil art, and urban art in different locations around the world. I just watched it recently on DVD and it brought me to tears at one point towards the end of the film. It is very inspirational and a great watch whether you see it today at work, at home or this weekend. You can view it online at the following link:
I think a movie should be made about stencil artists. Although I have seen many amazing films covering urban art and graffiti, there has never been one comprehensive take on just stencil art and stencil graffiti. That would make for a fantastic project.
Below are two of the many artits in the film that have inspired me in my work. Blek Le Rat (pictured below) and Pose2 aka Maxx Moses


Maxx Moses aka Pose2

No comments: