Sunday, June 07, 2009

MONSTER: LECKOmio for Art Basel Swtizerland

----------------------------------
I don't know how many layers of stencils this is or what the correct size is but I know one thing: LECKOmio is a MONSTER stencil artists. The scale of the multilayer stencil blows me away and the detail! Look at how accurate this stencil is compared to the original below. It is stencil art friends like this that push me and motivate me to make more beautiful stencils and continue to push stencil art to new heights!! Whoever says stencil art is not a "legit" art for can jump off a bridge right now.
Send LECKOmio an email at: leck2000@web.de and tell him how much you enjoy his work or just say hello.
Stefan Winterle (LECKOmio) next to his stencil art piece.
Original Photos Reference for the stencil piece shown above.
Enjoy
PaperMonster
----------------------------------

No comments: