Monday, March 30, 2009

FREE:: Phone Wallpapers (iPhone/iPod Touch and Blackberry Storm)

----------------------------------
I have been busy preparing over 12 stencil art pieces for several upcoming shows and I wanted to share some gifts from me to you. Below you can find two new Phone Wallpapers (iPhone/iPod Touch and Blackberry Storm Compatible). They are completely free for you to share with your friends or anyone you know who loves art. All of the images below have the set dimensions for your device and all you need to do is save the photo you like most, follow these instructions (http://www.alliphonewallpapers.com/how_to/)
and you are ready to go. Spread the word and enjoy!!
Fore previous phone wallpapers visit (HERE)

Catch some previews and detailed shots on some things I am working on.

Click on image to view larger for mobile device.
Click on image to view larger for mobile device.

Previews of new works on the way.
This detailed shot above is from a piece that I am extremely excited about and should be very powerful once its completed.



Enjoy
Paper Monster
----------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added up even more bran-new emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the fall issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp 4 green logon screens ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg