Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stencil Artist::: John Koleszar

-------------------------------------
I just received an amazing package in the mail from my good friend John Koleszar (HERE) It is a massive stencil art piece featuring a beautiful beach scene. The size is massive and the amount of detail is great. John is an extremely talented stencil artist and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. I was so excited with the gift that I decided to finish a piece that I was working on titled "Breakthrough" and it will be part of several new series and new techniques that I am working on. Make sure to check out more from Koleszar and his solo show which is still open.
February 2nd-28th; Gallery Hours: T-Sat, 10-5
Tryst Art Gallery @ Inspirador, 63 E. Boston St. Chandler, AZ 85225

Piece featured in "Shaded" Koleszar's solo show.

Incredible piece which will soon be on my bedroom wall. Thanks so much John!!
PaperMonster piece titled "Breakthrough"
Thanks
-Paper Monster
-------------------------------------

No comments: