Sunday, December 21, 2008

Previews!! Happy Holidays from PaperMonster

---------------------------------
The Show & Tell Gallery Group Show is only a couple weeks away and I wanted to share some sneak previews of some of the pieces that will be in the show. These new stencil art pieces will focus on this relationship that I have been exploring between chaos and beauty where the strong meets the most delicate. I will be posting more images and some complete shots in the next couple of days. One of the things that I am really excited about is a new camera which is coming this holiday!! I wish all of you out there a great holiday with much food, rest and love. Stay posted for more!!
I really love how this piece turned out and you can stay posted for the full view of "True Identity"

Two examples of chaos and beauty. Stay posted for more.
Enjoy
-Paper Monster
---------------------------------

No comments: