Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mompou Restaurant: Solo Exhibition PaperMonster

---------------------------------------------------

Earlier this week PaperMonster (myself) went into a rampage of painting. I have been working on group, solo shows, and other design projects for the past couple of weeks. I am doing a small exhibition of works for a restaurant. I will be sending over some pieces to DrityPilot.com to showcase some of the experimental works that I have created before my solo show with them. (very excited about those pieces) PaperMonster will be releasing two new t-shirt designs: one this week and another once DirtyPilot has posted the works in their group show section. Below are some preview images of the restaurant hanging.
I will be doing a solo exhibition for the restaurant from May 9th until June 5th.
It will take place in Mompou Restaurant:
Mompou Tapas Bar
77 Ferry Street
Newark, NJ
visit: www.mompoutapas.com/
For purchase info contact: v@papermonster.org




Stenciling on grass is fantastic.

I truly love this space. It is just so beautiful. Must see!!

These paintings are 2 of almost 8 of the paintings on the top main floor. They all look fantastic under the lighting.



The restaurant has an incredible entrance that opens up to fresh fresh air. Truly a beautiful location.


Hope that you enjoy the images. I am working hard on writing much less and showing much more. Life is a work in progress. Stay tuned for a new T-shirt release celebrating the restaurant show.
Thanks
-PaperMonster
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: