Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tons of Updates

I have been working really hard the past few days to get a bunch of designs/concepts/patterns done. Last week I took some time to attend the K-Spray NYC Launch for both Logan Hicks and Sixten's new shoe. It was a great event. Over the weekend I took time to draw up some patterns and think of a couple new concepts. Here are 6 stencils: 3patterns and 3regular stencils. Enjoy.
This is a stencil of Icarus based off a famous painting.
This is a concept of a Cuckoo clock which I will be using in a variety of different ways later on. Stay Posted.
This is a stencil of a Cow with an ambulance + on its face.
Here is a picture of Sixten and I at the K-Spray shoe release in NYC. It was a fantastic show and Sixten and well as Logan are incredible stencil artist.

No comments: